2024 Chevy Blazer EV Preview
There are three drivetrain options and a range of up to 290 miles on the new 2024 Chevy Blazer EV. This is the versatile electric SUV you’ve been waiting for. Looking to learn more about it while you wait for the 2024 Chevy Blazer EV to drop? We’ve got the facts about the Blazer EV SUV, including the 2024 Blazer EV range. When this new vehicle arrives, Ooltewah drivers can check it out at our Chattanooga Chevy dealership!
2024 Blazer EV Range & Battery Specs
The Blazer EV SUV will be one of the most efficient SUVs ever made, but we think you’ll be even more impressed with the speed and power this SUV offers. With a powerful Ultium battery under the hood, the 2024 Chevy Blazer EV is a thrill every time you get behind the wheel. You can accelerate from 0 to 60 in just four seconds, which is in line with a system that offers 557 hp and 648 lb-ft of torque!
With a 2024 Blazer EV range of up to 290 miles, you don’t have to worry about range anxiety as soon as you leave familiar territory in Chattanooga. Here’s how the 2024 Blazer EV range breaks down across all four configurations:
- GM-Estimated Blazer EV 1LT Range: Up to 247 miles on a full charge with FWD
- GM-Estimated Blazer EV 2LT Range: Up to 293 miles on a full charge with FWD
- GM-Estimated Blazer EV RS Range: Up to 320 miles on a full charge with RWD
- GM-Estimated Blazer EV SS Range: Up to 290 miles on a full charge with Performance AWD
2024 Chevy Blazer EV Charging Times
There are three ways to charge your Blazer EV SUV at home or while you’re out and about around Dalton and Athens:
- Level 1 Charging – This is a backup charging method that uses a standard home outlet. You’ll get about four miles of range per charging hour.
- Level 2 Charging – Most EV owners have a Level 2 charger professionally installed at home so they can charge overnight. They provide an estimated 24 miles of range per charging hour.
- Level 3 Charging/Public DC Fast Charging – This is the fastest way to charge, but this method is only available at public charging stations. You’ll get about 60 to 100 miles of range per 20 minutes of charging.
Reserve Your Blazer EV SUV at Mtn. View Chevrolet
Mtn. View Chevrolet is ready to help you get your Blazer EV SUV in Chattanooga. Check out the Blazer models we have in stock right now or check out our Chevrolet information hub! We’ve got a great selection of new vehicles on our lot right now, however, and we’re ready to help you find one that’s perfect for your needs.
More from Mtn. View Chevrolet
The new Chevy Equinox is a great family-friendly SUV for Ooltewah drives. It can also get you to some of your favorite wilderness destinations in a pinch. If you just look around Chattanooga and see the mountains, there are plenty of options for outdoor exploration in your Chevy Equinox. But what kind of rugged…
Enhance your Ooltewah commutes with the versatile 2024 Chevrolet Equinox, a crossover vehicle that easily blends functionality and comfort. The Equinox also boasts roomy cargo space and interior dimensions designed to provide you and your family extra comfort on Dalton adventures. Some customers may wonder, “What are the 2024 Chevy Equinox performance statistics?” Let’s…
The 2023 Chevy Tahoe is here to provide your Chattanooga family with plenty of space and all the comforts of home. Depending on the seating configuration you opt for, this three-row SUV accommodates seven to eight, and with sliding second-row seats, there’s even enough room for adults to sit comfortably all the way in…